Affilorama is a training program that covers affiliate marketing with video and written lessons. In addition, the platform also offers most of the tools needed to become successful. A good portion of the training is free and most of the tools and more advanced training have a price tag. Affilorama offers three different packages that will be discussed in short. No one likes to read long reviews right? If you need more detailed information about all the products, please feel free to read the sales page on the company website as we focus mainly on user experience.
Affilorama – Quick Overview
Who Are The Founders?
Affilorama was created and co-founded by CEO Simon Slade and affiliate marketer Mark Ling in 2006.
What Does It Cost?
Basic training is completely free.
The premium package is $67 per month.
The Pathway to Passive package will cost you $37.
AffiloBlueprint 3.0 will cost you $197.
AffiloTheme will cost you $97.
AffiloJetpack will cost you $997.
AffiloTools basic is free, however, there might be extra costs involved if you were to upgrade. Also, keep in mind that there is a 14 to 30-day trial available for $1.
Are There Any Up Sales?
Other than the prices mentioned above, there are not any other costs to worry about. I, personally consider AffiloBlueprint, AffiloTheme, AffiloJetpack and the AffiloTools upgrade packages to be up-sales, since they could have just provided different plans, each containing one or more of the tools and put a price on it.
Simon Slade, an online entrepreneur from New Zealand and Mark Ling founded Affilorama in 2006, 1 year after they successfully launched SaleHoo which accumulated 10 000 members in 8 months. The program had over 200 00 thousand members in its first year. Slade and Ling also launched Doubledot Media within the same year.
Is There a Money-Back Guarantee?
Yes, all the packages have either a 60 day or a 30-day money-back guarantee for those who decide that the program is not the right fit for them. There is also the free version and $1 version of the program if you do want to test it first.
Scam or Not?
Affilorama is definitely not a scam and there are a few things to provide prove:
There are hundreds of thousands of members that have had success with the program.
There are hundreds of success stories out there and they are not hard to find.
The program has almost 13 years behind it for credibility.
The program was founded by two known online entrepreneurs who have created and launched multiple successful projects/programs and more.
What About Support?
Affilorama offers round the clock support, 365 days of the year. Support can be accessed via phone, email or by asking other members for help via live chat. They furthermore, offer articles and so forth to help people with whatever it is they are struggling with. The support they offer is great, but as always, there is room for improvement.
Affilorama – Features
The lessons contains videos, articles and so forth that will teach you everything you need to know about the following topics:
- Introduction to affiliate marketing. The lessons cover everything one needs to know including topics such as “Affiliate Marketing for Beginners” and “Tips on Approving Productivity”.
- Marketing Ideas: Learning how to think outside the box and getting ideas for marketing.
- Content Creation: Lessons to teach you about creating the best content for your site, blog and so on. Topics such as “How to record affiliate videos” and “Writing product reviews” will also be included.
- Site Building: Training in not only how to choose the perfect site builder program, but you will also receive training in how to build the best website possible.
- Market Research: Researching online marketing is very important, so it is no surprise that the topic is covered in the lessons and training. You will learn not only about keyword research but also how to choose an affiliate program and how to research what the market wants.
- SEO: Learning about Search Engine Optimization, how it works and other topics such as “An Introduction to Affiliate Marketing SEO” and “What is Google Rank?”
- Affiliate Outsourcing: A topic where you will learn how making your workload less by learning how to outsource.
- PPC: This topic consists of lessons about Pay Per Click, also known as paid advertising. The lessons will also teach you how to make the best use of it.
- Competition Analysis Tools: A tool used to monitor your competition. You can keep an eye on their progress; see if they are catching up to you and how they are doing it. You can, furthermore use the tool to take a look at the strength of the competitors backlinks.
- Search Marketing Tools: Use the tool to keep track of your SE rankings (Search Engine Rankings), keep an eye on your rankings, discover technical errors and monitor your backlinks. It will, furthermore, help you to discover which of the keywords are more important and where to focus your attention.
- Website Health Check Tool: This tool, will basically keep an eye on your website, making sure there are no problems or errors. If these problems or errors should appear, then the tool will alert you the moment you log in to your account so you can fix them immediately.
- Statistics and graphs will also be provided, presenting you with your site’s earnings, social activity, rankings and so on.
The features included are as follows:
- A single website’s hosting for 1 year.
- Lifetime access
- Forum for private members
- More than 90 step by step video lessons.
- Lesson and course notes, which can be downloaded.
AffiloBlueprint not only provides you with great features but also a training course which is divided into 3 different parts and an extra bonus.
They are as follows:
Part 1: Learning how to create a website and how to recognize money making topics.
Part 2: Learn about strategies that can be used to generate a lot of traffic.
Part 3: The final part is about learning how to get more sales by optimizing your website.
Bonus: A tool used for building websites and a custom WordPress theme also known as AffiloTheme.
With AffiloJetpack you will not only receive awesome features, but also everything you can possibly need, divided into 4 different components and a bonus:
Component 1: 90+ Emails that were created by experts which can be used to build trust with clients.
Component 2: 3 Free reports, also known as bait, to entice potential clients with.
Component 3: Free hosting for the stunning website that AffiloJetpack will be created and it can be customized.
Component 4: A Cheat Sheet, that provides hundreds, if not thousands of top quality and unique articles.
Bonus: Strategies that can be used to generate boatloads of traffic.
- 1 Year Web Hosting
- 3 Free Reports
- Done For You Website Set up
- 12 Month Email Newsletter
- Website Content Creating that is easy
- 18 Profitable Topics to Choose From
- 3 Ebook Graphics
- Affilorama Blog
- Multiple articles and lessons about many different topics, but mostly about, how to start a successful blog.
- Dozens of articles, forums about a multitude of topics, all there to provide the information one might need at any given time.
A huge index from A to Z which lists anything and everything one might encounter while working on affiliate sites.
Education Solutions is basically an online school where people can learn about affiliate marketing and everything else that goes along with it. It can be easily understood and if the work is put in, one can accomplish quite a bit.
They have been highly rated and this is why;
Easily scaled from single class to multi-campus offering
It is ideal for online courses and/or classroom discussions.
Examples are made of the real world, working websites with performances that have been proved.
A money-back guarantee is offered.
A free Membership is offered and it includes quite a lot, from videos to lessons and so much more.
Everything is neatly organized including the lessons, making it easy to follow without going off track.
You get discounts if you subscribe for longer amounts of time, for example, 1 year will be more expensive than 3 years.
There are loads of “help articles” so you can always get the info and/or help you need.
They do not update all of their content weekly and some of it can become outdated.
They do have a community, however it is not very active so questions can go unanswered or replies will only come weeks later.
Affilorama is still a great program in 2019. The free membership includes more than enough lessons to get a total newbie on track and keep him/her busy for some time. I do think that the other packages are a bit on the costly side, especially the Affilo Jetpack. Nowadays, one can pay around $49 a month for hosting, lessons, tools, and support, making it a hard sell. In addition, I do not like the “done for you” part as I believe it is best, and more profitable to learn how to do things yourself. However, if you have the money to spend, it will not be a waste if you put the program to good use.
Affilorama Video Lesson
Similar Programs to Learn About Affiliate Marketing
Do you use Affilorama or used it in the past?
Please be so kind as to tell us about your
experience to help others make a more informed decision.