With this Aweber review, I will be covering all the basics of the platform to determine if it is worth the time and money. But first, allow me to give you a warm welcome and I do hope that you will leave with some added knowledge.
Do you use Aweber or used it in the past? Please be so kind as to tell us about your experience in the comment section to refrain from making this a one-sided opinion. It would be much appreciated!
What is AWeber?
As an email marketing service, AWeber provides the features and tools needed to run a successful email marketing campaign. Everything from the tools needed to create email lists, newsletters, campaigns, and so forth, to auto-responders and so on. It is an all-in-one, one-stop, platform for email marketers.
Founder and Short History
Tom Kulzer, a software engineer, was the sole founder of AWeber back in 1998. He had discovered the lack of automated response software, and it had set him on a journey of building his own, which ultimately led to him designing an automated web assistant that would eventually become AWeber. The program would be updated, changed, and so forth to keep up as the times changed, which is what led to the platform we ultimately have today.
AWeber provides 2 different plans to choose from, one being a basic plan that is completely free to join, allowing up to 500 subscribers, and offers access to all of AWeber’s features and tools.
The second plan offered is the Pro plan, the cost of it depends on how long you subscribe and how many subscribers you have, nonetheless, it offers access to all of AWeber’s features and tools.
Their pricing structure is not too shabby, considering that their product is quality and trustworthy. Still, they are a bit more expensive than others around and thus not an option if one is on a very tight budget.
For those who have more than 250,000 subscribers, special plans, with special pricing custom made, and though this is not an up-sale per se, it is worth mentioning. There are no other up-sales or costs.
What about a Money-Back Guarantee?
As AWeber already has a full free plan, they do not provide any money-back guarantees whatsoever, but they do however provide refunds on time not used, meaning when you cancel your plan, you will be refunded for the days you had left on your plan that will not be used.
What About Support?
AWeber has a support center that gives access to a multitude of ways to get the support you need, as well as training and educational content that will teach you and help guide your way as you get to first experience the program. The support center includes the following:
- Live Chat
- FAQ Pages
- Live Webinars
- AWeber YouTube Channel
- Hire an Expert
- AWeber Statistics
- Contact us (Support)
- Knowledgebase (Educational and/or Support)
- Webinars (Educational)
- On-Demand Webinars
- Certified Experts (Experts that do the work for you)
- Video Tutorials (Educational and/or Support)
- System Status (Stats and Info on AWeber itself)
List of Tools/Features
- Email Deliverability
- Support Centre
- AWeber API
- Customer Referral Program
- Engagement tools (Engage more people)
- Mobile Apps
AWeber Review – Pros
- A free plan that includes all tools and features is offered by AWeber, with no limit on time.
- AWeber is a beginner-friendly program is it is simple to understand and easy to use.
- A Multitude of templates, some designed by experts, others by AI, is available with AWeber.
- A Multitude of ways to get support is offered, and if for some unfathomable reason you can’t get it, there is a support center that has videos, FAQ Pages, and so forth.
- AWeber’s pricing is quite reasonable, and no, it’s not the cheapest, but considering what all you get, definitely fair.
- Mobile apps that allow you to do things on the go.
- AWeber is one of the first programs to have AMP for email.
- Multiple segments cannot be included or excluded at once when sending an e-newsletter.
- There are programs with better tools and cheaper plans available.
- Despite the landing page builder being quite useful, a way to use Facebook Pixels and/or Google Analytics is not provided.
- Some templates can be quite dated and do not work as well.
- The RSS/Blog to email templates cannot be edited using the drag-and-drop editor, and they are not of the greatest quality.
AWeber Review – Features that I Like (a Lot)
The data which matters such as KPIs and so forth is provided by AWeber analytics. The data will give you insight into your marketing campaigns, allowing you to discover what is happening with your emails, and thus giving you the ability to adjust, repair, and create emails that will further your campaign and help it be more successful. The integrated split testing furthermore allows you to see what content would provide the best results.
Basic marketing automation tools such as auto-newsletter, auto-responder, automated tagging, and so forth are provided by AWeber, allowing for the automated creation of nearly everything, which not only helps save time but will also help you be more successful. It also allows for more personalized communications, with directed campaigns and so forth.
AWeber API allows one to build one’s apps and integrations.
The AWeber builder consists of responsive email designs (Also known as Responsive templates), drag-and-drop email creator, RSS/Blog to email functionality and other tools that will help create stunning yet functional emails. You furthermore get access to smart design, an AI-powered template creator that automatically creates functional templates, and the AI-powered landing page builder to help build great-looking yet useful landing pages.
Tools that ensure emails go into the inbox rather than the spam folder.
Engagement Tools (Engage with more People)
Features and/or tools such as Concierge Migration Services (Migrate Lists from other programs), Targeting (Organizes lists with the use of categories and so forth), Sign-up forms, Quick Segmentation, and so forth that help better manage lists and subscribers.
Mobile apps including Curate (Create and send newsletters with the use of content from your blog or website), AWeber Atom (Create Sign-up Forms), and AWeber Stats (Reports and Statistics on your email campaigns), all of which help you to continue working on your mobile, thus on the go. It also enables you to check your campaigns wherever you are.
Third-party integrations that help you link other shops, programs, and so forth to your AWeber account, simplifying life and making success easier to reach.
Well, that is it for this Aweber review, thank you for visiting, and please do not forget to leave a comment if you have something to add.
Thank you and have yourself an awesome day!