I have been using this keyword tool for over 10 years and thus feel qualified to review it and give my honest opinion. With this Jaaxy review, I will point out all the features that stand out for me as well as the pros and cons. If you desire a more detailed list of all the features, please visit the Jaaxy home page as I do not wish to clutter up this review with unnecessary information to waste your precious time.
Used Jaaxy in the past or present? I hate a one-sided opinion and would appreciate it if you add yours to the mix in the form of a comment as this would help others to make a more informed decision.
What is Jaaxy?
Jaaxy is a keyword tool created by the founders of Wealthy Affiliate. Jaaxy provides tools and features to assist with all things website, keyword research, market, competition, research, and so forth, all to make things easier for bloggers, website developers, affiliate marketers, and so on.
Why is Keyword Research Important? (Beginners)
Keywords are the words/phrases that people enter into a search engine. Without the right keywords, people would never be able to search for and find your articles, websites, content, and so forth, and if no one can find your websites and such, then you will have no traffic, and without traffic, you cannot generate an income. It is for this very reason that keywords should always be included within your content. If you want your online venture to be successful, then keywords are a must, and tools like Jaaxy will help you find the right ones.
There are three different plans to pick from, including:
Starter plan – Completely free to join
- Only 30 keyword searches
- Brainstorm Idea Feed
- Keyword Competition data
- 30 SiteRank Analysis Scans
- 20 Search results
- Affiliate Program Finder
- Website Analyzer
- Keyword List Manager
Pro plan – $49 per month
The starter plan and:
- Sort-able search results
- Unlimited search history
- Manual QSR Search
- 2x multi-threaded Search
- Alphabet Soup (15/Letter)
- Search Analysis
- Manual Domain Search
- 2K SiteRank Analysis Scans
Enterprise plan – $99 per month
Includes the Pro plan and:
- Alphabet Soup (50/letter)
- Automated QSR
- Unlimited Keyword Lists
- 10K SiteRank Analysis Scans
- 5x Speed
- Automated Domain Search
- 5x Multi-Threaded Search
Are there any Upsales?
Jaaxy does not have any up-sales. You choose the plan best suited for you, and that is it, no additional costs.
Do They Have a Money-Back Guarantee?
Jaaxy offers a free starter plan that includes the basic and necessary tools for one to test the program, and as such, they do not offer a money-back guarantee.
The platform layout is clear, easy to understand, and simple to follow/use. All tabs, tools, features, and such, are marked, as well as the results from searches, making the platform not only user-friendly but beginner-friendly as well.
What About Support?
Seeing as Jaaxy is merely a research tool, support isn’t exactly something that is needed, but they do offer the basics nonetheless, in the form of email support. They also have PDFs, videos, and such to help members better understand the platform.
Jaaxy Review – Pros
- One of the best free tools to use, and the paid versions are worth investing in if you are serious about proper SEO.
- Experience is not required, as the program is simple to understand and easy to use.
- Search results can be shared or saved for later use.
- Jaaxy allows you to keep track of keywords without the need for a third-party program.
- Videos and PDFs are provided to help/teach people how to use the tool.
- For the free version, extra searches can be earned by recommending the program to others. Not everyone has the money to invest in such tools, or the extra must-haves, especially those who are just starting, not to mention you are only researching keywords in the first place for a website, blog, or some such thing, which already costs money to create. Jaaxy allows you to earn free searches by recommending their program, which will earn you a little extra cash along with the searches.
- Searches cannot be location specified, such as local or global. They are all mixed.
- The language you search in cannot be chosen.
- The starter plan only has 30 keyword searches period. After that, you need to earn more by promoting Jaaxy or upgrading to a paid plan.
As I previously mentioned, I have been using Jaaxy for over 10 years, which sounds like forever. I have used both the free and paid versions of the program, not to mention a bunch of other keyword tools as well. Some were beyond great, with classy user interfaces, and tons of data, and yet I still prefer Jaaxy, which has helped me achieve first-page Google rankings with many of my posts. The program is accurate, and I have always preferred simple yet effective, over fancy, when it came to keyword and research tools, which is why Jaaxy will stay my recommended tool.
When it comes to affiliate marketing, the possesses can be long-suffering and difficult, but Jaaxy, which was designed by the same people behind Wealthy Affiliate, helps ease the suffering, by making things less time-consuming and difficult. They have great tools, all of which are simple to understand and easy to use, making it the perfect program for beginners and experts alike, offering a plan for everyone.
Jaaxy Review – Main Features
Hundreds of millions of new keywords are searched every day with Google alone, making the task of finding the right ones a difficult one. A keyword research tool that can sort through it all, and so forth is needed for this very reason.
Jaaxy simplifies the process and cuts down on the hours and hours of research you would have normally needed to do, saving you time that can be used for more important things. Not only does Jaaxy search keywords, but it also searches for the statistics of the keywords, providing you with info such as Avg, KQI, domain data, Traffic, QSR, SEO, and so much more.
Values/results are explained in short.
- Avg – The number of searches a keyword gets per month on average.
- KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator) – Indicates what quality the keyword is, great, good, or poor.
- Domain Data – The specific keyword’s available domains.
- Traffic – If page ranking is achieved, this is the number of visits to the post.
- QSR (Quoted Search Results) – How many other websites have ranked with this specific keyword/s.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – A count established by traffic and competition, the higher the count the better the ranking.
The program uses other search engines such as Yahoo and Bing as well and not only just Google, providing more coverage over search engines and better results. Jaaxy also has a feature that allows you to save, share, export, and export your results, allowing you to do all the work from a single place rather than having to bounce around all the time.
Find Affiliate Programs
Jaaxy has an affiliate program search function, filled with thousands of affiliate programs, allowing you to search, analyze, and find the perfect program for you. Locating new affiliate programs has never been easier.
Alphabet Soup and Niches
Research can be the most enduring and difficult process, which is why Jaaxy has automated the top techniques in research. With a single phrase, you can create an entire alphabetical list or variants of it. A single search will give you hundreds of keywords, ideal for use in your PPC or CEO campaigns. The tool will also allow you to produce new niche ideas, with the use of favored and pertinent searches provided by Jaaxy.
With every search that is done, Jaaxy will reveal to you the domains (.com, .org, .net, and so forth) that are available for the keyword search that you have done. A bunch of high-traffic and high-value domains are revealed with every search.
Wealthy Affiliate and Jaaxy were founded by the same people, and as such the two are partnered, thus making it very easy to purchase domains via the WA SiteDomains feature.
Being successful at SEO requires an understanding of what it is your competition is doing, and how it is that they are achieving their rank. Jaaxy’s Search Analysis Algorithm allows you to easily do so, as it provides you with info on your competitors. The tool, furthermore, enables you to enter new niches successfully, negating the need to spend hours upon hours doing research. It is done y reverse engineering websites that are already successful. You are also able to analyze rankings across multiple search engines, thus giving you a leg up.
SiteRank for SEO
SiteRank allows you to truly analyze your website, and determine which activities helping you rank, and which ones aren’t, thus giving you the info to improve your site and help it rank better. The tools allow for other features as well, including, rank tracking campaigns, rank tracking frequency, competitor rank tracker, and so forth. It even provides you with a timeline to help determine how your site has been doing over a certain period.
Well, that is it for this Jaaxy review. Thank you for visiting and hope to see you again. Please leave a comment if you have time to spear, it would be appreciated.
Thank you, and have yourself an awesome day!